Starting 2 new projects
- Adding a new first floor extennstion to a 1960's house in Chalfont St Peter by using Energy efficient construction methods. Full width GF and FF extensions and half width Second Floor extension. The project is amining to use SIps panels to achieve a passive house
- Remodeling a 3 bed house including inserting 2 extra bedrooms, enlarging the bathroomand adding an extra en-siote in Gerards Cross. 4 options include various studies of extensions wih pros and cons
New appointment. Rear ground Floor extension - Amersham
New appointment in Marlow Bottom. Granny Flat/1 bed apaprtment reconnection to the main house. Internal remodeling of a House in Marlow. 2 flats have been combined to 1.
- Space planning and 3 staircase insertion into an exisitng manor House type building - Peel Fold, Mill Lane Henley-on-Thames.
- Outbuilding Sketch Design for the same breathtaking property
- Competion invitation to design 5 houses to be mixed 3x3 Beds and 2x4 Beds in Henely on Thames
New appointment in Amersham. 3 Bed conversion into a 4 Bed House with 2 exta bathrooms. Ground and First Floor rear extensions and side extension.
Know Street project, London is under progress
Work is under progress at Valley Road, Henley on Thames
New logo and businesscard design by hunap studio
Thank You, design is spot on:)
New Appointment - rear extension in Beaconsfield.
New Appointment - rear extension in Aylesbury. The extension is aimimg to achieve clean lines and minimal look.
New High-End Interior alteration project to enhance the Owners living standards in Beaconsield. Owners like to create a bigger living/dining space and snug area for the childen. The old layout of the house simply does notwork. A new front extension for a study is a strong possibility.
Building works start at 52 Valley Road, Henley-On-Thames
Bassetbury Lane, High Wycombe. Planning Application Approved on a flood risk area.
Works including a new dormer and interior alterations
52 Valley Road, Henley-on-Thames
Garage Conversion and Interior Alteration. Planning Application Approval
Evenlode, Terry's Lane, Coockham, Maidenhead
First Floor Front Extension, Garage Conversion and Interior Alteration. Planning application Approval.
Recent Building Visits
Stockholm- lovely city with great heritage, art and culture. Visited the home and works of Carl Milles
Sagrada Familia and Gaudi's work in Barcelona
Recent Building Visits
Paris Interior where I was inspired by the material useage of 2/3 architect works. Amazing stuff.
2016 January O Street penthouse, Budapest
Design and Detailing stage started for interior alterations and terrace including Building Regs drawings, Lighting and Furniture Design, Selecting fittings and fixtures.Material scheme is limited to oak, polished concrete, metal paneling and just a little bit of a colour in the rooms (such as green nieches, red cables). The project involved a traditional procurement route including tender, tender evaluation and contract administration.